- Australia/New Zealand Nutrimetics strengthened its ongoing relationships with Look Good…Feel Better, which helps cancer patients manage the appearance-related side effects of treatment, and Bravehearts, an Australian-based organization that provides specialized therapeutic services to survivors of child sexual assault and offers education and awareness to help reduce the rate of future assaults. Financial and product support were also directed to local and overseas communities recovering from natural disasters, including Queensland, New Zealand and Japan. Australia/New Zealand Nutrimetics is also sending sewing machines to women in a small community in South Africa to build a sustainable micro-economy.
- Australia/New Zealand Tupperware - Volunteer time and contributions were directed to several charities including the National Breast Council Foundation in Australia; the New Zealand Breast Cancer Foundation; and HeartKids Australia, an organization dedicated to providing support, encouragement, and hope to families of children with heart disease and Liptember, an initiative dedicated to raising funds and awareness for gender specific mental health issues for women in Australia. Product and financial donations were directed to support recovery efforts after the Queensland and Victoria floods in Australia and the Christchurch earthquake in New Zealand.
Austria - Tupperware Austria focused on its partnership with St. Anna Children's Cancer Research Institute (CCRI), one of the world's leading institutions in the field of children's cancer research. The CCRI receives no direct financial support from the Austrian government or the City of Vienna and is funded primarily through donations.
Belgium - Tupperware Belgium supported SOS Children's Village, an organization that provides shelter for children and guidance for parents in families facing vulnerable situations. SOS offers a range of services and programs to stabilize families and build the skills and capacities of caregivers and community partners. Tupperware Belgium Manufacturing sponsored the construction of a school for children in Namibia. Other financial support and initiatives included Dive for Life, a project for children with AIDS, and the Rick & Susan Goings Boys & Girls Club in Hemingway, South Carolina.
Brazil -Tupperware Brazil raised money through product sales and distributor contributions to support communities in need, including São Paulo, Rio de Janeiro and Santa Catarina, impacted by severe rain and floods. Product kits and cash donations were sent to Japan to help with recovery efforts following the earthquake.
China - Tupperware China Manufacturing provided funding for the Rick and Susan Goings Boys & Girls Club in Hemingway, South Carolina.
France - Tupperware France created a product catalog accessible to individuals with varying degrees of visual impairment that serves the approximately 1.5 million visually impaired people in France. The accessible catalog was created in partnership with CECIAA, a company established by blind professionals and aimed at promoting the integration of the visually impaired in schools, workplaces, and all aspects of daily life. The catalogs include Braille, which can be printed with appropriate printers; audio (MP3); large print; and a daisy version, which is a mix of audio and large print. The catalog is available on both Tupperware France and CECIAA's websites.
Germany - Tupperware Germany strengthened its partnership with POWER-CHILD e.V., a prevention network to combat sexual violence against children and adolescents. Among its objectives, POWER-CHILD is building an autonomous, nationwide prevention network that includes counseling, an on-line platform for children and adolescents, and educational theatre projects in schools and kindergartens.
Greece - Tupperware Greece provided financial assistance to Ergastiri, an association of parents, guardians, and friends of individuals with special needs. They also participated in a charity auction for the American Community Schools and contributed to Pedopoli Children with Special Needs. For a number of years, Greece Tupperware Manufacturing has been sponsoring a local school for disabled children. In 2011, donations included laptop computers and books.
Hungary - Tupperware Hungary collected stuffed animals and toys from staff, distributors, and sales associates and donated them to the Hungarian Maltese Charity Service. The toys were then distributed at Christmas time to children in impoverished households.
India - Tupperware India's volunteer and funding initiatives include World Vision, sponsoring education for 25 girls with special needs; Literacy India, providing funding for this organization that empowers underprivileged children and women by making them self-sufficient; Blind India, sponsoring education for ten children; Quota International, sponsoring a clinic for poor families; and donations to Save the Children for the "Japan 2011 Emergency Relief Fund."
Indonesia - Tupperware Indonesia conducted and supported SheCAN!—an inspirational program presented as a first step to change the lives of Indonesian women. Each episode of this innovative on-line venture follows an inspirational woman overcoming challenges in order to build a better life for herself, family, and surrounding community. Empowering women was the focus of initiatives in Yogya, which provides skills and training to help with family finances. Donations were directed to flood victims in Pidie and Aceh and Save the Children for the "Japan 2011 Emergency Relief Fund." Tupperware Indonesia also provided art scholarships for 100 children from an economically distressed area of North Jakarta; donated computers to an elementary school in Belitong, Bangka, an additional ten computers and books to a school for abandoned children, and computers, printers, and books to twenty schools as part of Children Helping Children 2011. Book donations were also made to schools supported by ten SheCAN! ladies. On Volunteer Day at Master School, Depok, volunteers performed classroom renovations and donated supplies for 1,000 students. To recognize its 20-year anniversary, Tupperware Indonesia coordinated a massive blood drive in 20 malls in 20 cities.
Italy - Tupperware Italy supported the Italian Association for Cancer Research (Associazione Italiana per la Ricerca sul Cancro, or AIRC) The AIRC raises funds and awards grants for cancer research and keeps the public up to date on the latest news in this field. Cash donations included contributions to Save the Children for the "Japan 2011 Emergency Relief Fund."
Japan - Tupperware Japan contributed $2.8 Million via 10,000 aid packs to areas damaged by the earthquake and made cash donations to Save the Children Japan to support the "Safe Spaces for Kids" program. Cash donations were also made to the Rick & Susan Goings Boys & Girls Club in Hemingway, South Carolina; Toyotomi Bon-dance festival, Okazaki City Jazz Festival Committee, Okazaki Commerce and Industry Festival.
- Korea Manufacturing participated in several local activities including support of the House of the Disabled; Help Your Neighbor Campaign, which encouraged reaching out to isolated senior citizens; and assistance to a children's foundation. Donations were made to help relief efforts after the earthquake in Japan and to support the Rick and Susan Goings Boys & Girls Club in Hemingway, South Carolina.
- Korea Tupperware donated products, mini sports bottle sets, and essential aid kits to Save the Children. Cash contributions were made to relief efforts in Japan and to the Korean Red Cross.
Malaysia - Tupperware Malaysia made cash donations and product contributions to children's homes.
- Fuller Cosmetics Mexico supported ANSPAC (Asociación Nacional Pro-Superación Personal, A.C.). ANSPAC offers a range of programs and activities designed to improve the quality of life for Fuller Cosmetics' associates. Sales force members made donations of food, personal care items, and cash to help in the aftermath of Japan's earthquake and tsunami.
- Tupperware Mexico continued its partnership and support of Club de Niños y Niñas de Mexico. Club de Niños y Niñas de Mexico started out as a grassroots organization with the support of local businessmen who were alarmed at the increasing crime rates among youth in the border communities of Tijuana. Tupperware played a lead role in the development of the clubs and its growth strategy. Tupperware Mexico remains active in Fundacion Origen, a center that helps women deal with the issues of domestic abuse, addiction prevention, and self-esteem. Among these initiatives are a hotline/Call to Save Lives which serves women who are victims of domestic abuse or in need of other psychological, medical, or legal advice and services, and Un Kilo de Ayuda, a program focused on the healthy physical, emotional, and mental development of children. An ambulance was donated to the Hospital Mazahua, which specializes in providing maternal–child care health services to indigenous communities.
- Portugal Tupperware Manufacturing contributed to the ConstÃ¢ncia Fire Department, Children Institution in Abrantes, and the Rick and Susan Goings Boys & Girls Clubs in Hemingway, South Carolina.
- Tupperware Portugal funded the acquisition of new mammography equipment for the Breast Cancer Associationand donated to the Japan Tsunami Relief Fund.
- Avroy Shlain continues to support the Look Good… Feel Better program, which provides free beauty workshops designed to assist women manage the appearance related side effects of chemotherapy and radiotherapy, thereby helping restore their self-image. A second major initiative is SA Cares for Life, a network that creates opportunities for positive change and gives hope to orphans, vulnerable small children, women in pregnancy-related crises, people dealing with HIV/AIDS, and families in need. Through different programmes, they focus on both short-term crisis intervention and long-term sustainable development.
- Tupperware Brands Southern Africa and Manufacturing played a lead role in bringing the Boys & Girls Clubs to South Africa, an initiative that required a significant investment of time and resources from both the leadership and Sales Associates in South Africa. Soweto was selected as the site for the first club, which is already making a difference in the lives of children and families in the community. South Africa Manufacturing continues its support of the Soweto Club through fundraising and volunteer efforts and is a partner in strategic planning for additional Clubs throughout the country. Support was also given to Hospice Houghton, Direct Selling Association, National School Nutrition Program, and Japan Relief Fund.
Switzerland - Tupperware Switzerland sponsored the Fondation Theodora that brings clowns to visit children in hospitals across Switzerland, thus bringing smiles during difficult times. A Tupperware product was personalized for Theodoraand proceeds from the sale benefitted the organization.
Turkey - Tupperware Turkey raised funds to benefit earthquake victims.
Uruguay - Partnering with the Logros Foundation, Nuvo Cosmetics Uruguay contributed to the sustainable social development of the community through formal and informal educational programs. Together, they implemented the organic vegetable gardens in schools, involving students, teachers, and many Nuvo Cosmetics volunteers. Other key initiatives include support for Entrepreneurial Uruguayan Women, the Domestic Violence Prevention Program, and a partnership with the Forge Foundation to give students the opportunity to be mentored in the workplace.
United States & Canada
- Tupperware Brands U.S. & Canada have partnered with Boys and Girls Clubs of America and Canada respectively for over 15 years to enable all young people, especially those who need nurturing most, reach their full potential as productive, caring, responsible citizens. In the U.S., Tupperware Brands is sponsor of the National Youth of the Year program, the highest honor a club member can achieve. Since its inception in 1947, the program celebrates youth who have overcome enormous odds and demonstrate exceptional character, service to their Club and community, academic performance, and contributions to their family.
Venezuela - For over eight years, Tupperware Venezuela has supported the Venezuelan Foundation for Infantile Paralysis program, "Bingo de la Bondad" , and for the past three years, has worked in partnership with UNICEF on its breastfeeding education campaign. Other initiatives included collaborating with foundations dedicated to safeguarding children at risk and empowering low-income children to study and finish high school and college.