Personal Information Collection and Use
Tupperware Brands Corporation does not collect personal information about you, except when you provide it to us. For example, if you submit an inquiry to us, you may be asked to provide certain contact information, such as your name, e-mail address, mailing address and telephone number, so that we may respond. We will use any personal information you provide to us only for the purpose of responding to your inquiry. For example, upon your specific request, we may use your name and address to mail you a copy of our annual report or to direct your concern to one of our representatives.
Business Opportunity and Job Application Forms
If you have completed and submitted an Opportunity Form, we will forward your contact information to one of our Affiliates so that our Affiliate or a member of our local sales organization can contact you to provide you with additional information regarding a Tupperware Brands Business Opportunity. If you have completed and submitted a Job Opportunities Form, your personal information will be automatically sent to the local Human Resources (“HR”) representative responsible for reviewing and selecting candidates for the open position in question in accordance with local country specific legislation. This HR representative may contact you for further inquiries or to notify you of the status of your application in accordance with local laws. If you have completed and submitted a Spontaneous Application Form, your personal information will be automatically sent to an HR representative in the geographical area you choose in your application (North America, South America, Europe, Africa and Middle East or Asia & Pacific). This representative will then forward your application internally within this geographical area to the local HR in the country of your interest or residency. Your application will then be reviewed by the local HR according to local country specific legislation. This HR representative may contact you for further inquiries or to notify you of the status of your application in appliance with local laws. Job Opportunities Forms and Spontaneous Application Forms are kept, stored or deleted, as the case may be, according to local country specific legislation.1
Other Uses and General Provisions
Tupperware Brands Corporation may also use the personal information you provide in aggregate form for internal business purposes, such as generating statistics and developing marketing and promotional plans. Subject to your consent where required, we may share or transfer personal information with or to our affiliates, licensees, and partners.
- Third Parties. Tupperware Brands Corporation may retain other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf including data analysis firms, customer support and investor relations specialists, web hosting companies and the like. Such third parties may be provided access to your personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use such information for any other purpose.
The information derived from cookies includes information concerning the manner by which you access this Website like the type of browser you use and the Internet Service Provider.
Analytics (Tracking) Cookies
We use Google Analytics, a web analytics service offered by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “first-party cookies”. These cookies help to analyze how visitors use the website and cannot be read on other domains.
Google collects all information as far as possible on an anonymous basis. In particular, no personally identifiable information will be provided, nor will your IP-address. The anonymized information will be given to Google and stored on servers in the United States or on other servers in the world managed by Google.
Google can share this information with third parties if required by law or in order to analyze it on Google’s behalf. We have no control over this process.
You can find out more information about Google Analytics’ cookie usage by consulting this link:
You may configure your web browser either to reject the installation of our cookies or to warn you before their installation. You can turn off all Google Analytics with this link:
Data Protection Rights for EEA Website Users
In accordance with applicable EU data protection laws, Website Users accessing the Website from the EEA have the right to review the personal information Tupperware holds about them and to have such personal information rectified as the case may arise. They also have the right to object, for free and at any time, to the processing of their personal information for purposes of direct marketing and of market research through electronic and non-electronic means.
To exercise those rights and options, and for any questions relating to our personal information processing activities as described above, please send a written request to us at email@example.com.
Notification of Changes
- Accuracy of Information. Tupperware Brands Corporation attempts to be as accurate as possible when providing you with information about us on the Website; however, to the extent permitted by applicable law, we do not warrant that the content available on the Website is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free.
- Intellectual Property. The content of this Website including, but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, data compilations, and software, and the compilation thereof (the "Content") is the property of Tupperware Brands Corporation, its subsidiaries or affiliates, and is protected by United States and international copyright laws. The content of this Website, in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, copied, distributed, used, sold, modified, or otherwise exploited without the prior written permission of Tupperware Brands Corporation.
The trademarks, logos and service marks appearing on this Website are registered and unregistered marks owned by Tupperware Brands Corporation, its subsidiaries or affiliates, in the United States and/or other countries. All trademarks not owned by Tupperware Brands Corporation, its subsidiaries or affiliates that appear on the Website are the property of their respective owners.
- Limited License. Tupperware Brands Corporation grants you a limited, revocable, and non-exclusive license to access and make personal use of the Website. Please note that you may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose the Website or any portion thereof without the prior written consent of Tupperware Brands Corporation. The limited license granted herein does not include the right to: (i) modify or download the Website or its Content (except for caching); (ii) make any use of the Website or its Content other than for personal use; (iii) create any derivative work based upon either the Website or its Content; (iv) use any meta tags or any other "hidden text" utilizing our name or our trademarks without our express written consent; or (v) use software robots, spiders, crawlers or similar data gathering and extraction tools, or take any other action that may impose an unreasonable burden or load on our infrastructure. Any unauthorized use by you of the Website terminates the limited license set forth herein without prejudice to any other remedy provided by applicable law.
- Third Party Links. Tupperware Brands Corporation is not responsible for the content of any off-Website pages or any other websites linked to or from the Website. Links appearing on the Website are for convenience only and are not an endorsement by Tupperware Brands Corporation, our affiliates or our partners of the referenced content, product, service, or supplier. Any linking to or from any off-Website pages or other websites is done completely at your own risk. Tupperware Brands Corporation has not conducted any examination or evaluation of off-Website pages or any other websites linked to or from the Website and we do not warrant the offerings of off-Website pages or any other websites linked to or from the Website nor do we assume any responsibility or liability for the actions, content, products or services of off-Website pages and/or websites including, without limitation, their privacy policies or statements and terms and conditions. Tupperware Brands Corporation encourages you to carefully review the terms and conditions and the privacy policies of all off-Website pages and other websites that you visit.
- Representations and Warranties; Limitation of Liability. THIS WEBSITE IS PRESENTED "AS IS." TUPPERWARE BRANDS CORPORATION MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, EXPRESS OF IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OR THE WEBSITE INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, UNLESS SUCH REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES ARE NOT LEGALLY EXCLUDABLE.
YOU AGREE THAT TUPPERWARE BRANDS CORPORATION AND ITS AFFILIATES WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, FOR ANY (a) INTERRUPTION OF BUSINESS; (b) ACCESS DELAYS OR ACCESS INTERRUPTIONS TO THE WEBSITE; (c) DATA NON-DELIVERY, MISDELIVERY, CORRUPTION, DESTRUCTION OR OTHER MODIFICATION; (d) LOSS OR DAMAGES OF ANY SORT INCURRED AS A RESULT OF DEALINGS WITH OR THE PRESENCE OF OFF-WEBSITE LINKS ON THE WEBSITE; (e) COMPUTER VIRUSES, SYSTEM FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION WHICH MAY OCCUR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, INNCLUDING DURING HYPERLINK TO OR FROM THIRD PARTY SITES; OR (f) EVENTS BEYOND THE REASONABLE CONTROL OF TUPPERWARE BRANDS CORPORATION.
FURTHER, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, TUPPERWARE BRANDS CORPORATION WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING LOST PROFITS) RELATED TO THE WEBSITE REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF TUPPERWARE BRANDS CORPORATION HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE MAXIMUM AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF TUPPERWARE BRANDS CORPORATION EXCEED ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($100.00).
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Tupperware Brands Corporation for any loss, damages or costs, including reasonable attorney's fees, resulting from any third party claim, action, or demand resulting from your use of the Website. Your also agree to indemnify Tupperware Brands Corporation for any loss, damages, or costs, including reasonable attorney's fees, resulting from your use of software robots, spiders, crawlers, or similar data gathering or extraction tools, or any other action you takes that imposes an unreasonable burden or load on our infrastructure.
1 Tupperware is an equal opportunity employer and does not collect nor takes into consideration gender, race, religion, political or trade union affiliation, photos, philosophical views, health and disability into its selection process, except where this may be strictly required by local law.