Tupperware Brands Corporation, a corporation with principal offices at 14901 South Orange Blossom Trail, Orlando, Florida, USA 32837 (“Tupperware,” "we," “us” and "our"), is the controller of the information with which you may provide us or which we may record about you on this Website.
Personal Information Collection and Use
Tupperware does not collect personal information about you, except when you provide it to us. For example, if you submit an inquiry to us, you may be asked to provide certain contact information, such as your name, e-mail address, mailing address and telephone number, so that we may respond. We will use any personal information you provide to us only for the purpose of responding to your inquiry. For example, upon your specific request, we may use your name and address to mail you a copy of our annual report or to direct your concern to one of our representatives.
Business Opportunity and Job Application Forms
If you have completed and submitted an Opportunity Form, we will forward your contact information to one of our Affiliates so that our Affiliate or a member of our local sales organization can contact you to provide you with additional information regarding a Tupperware Brands Business Opportunity. If you have completed and submitted a Job Application Form, your personal information will be automatically sent to the local Human Resources (“HR”) representative responsible for reviewing and selecting candidates for the open position in question in accordance with local country specific legislation. The HR representative may contact you for further inquiries or to notify you of the status of your application in accordance with local laws. If you have completed and submitted a Spontaneous Application Form, your personal information will be automatically sent to an HR representative in the geographical area you choose in your application (North America, South America, Europe, Africa and Middle East or Asia & Pacific). The HR representative will then forward your application internally within this geographical area to the local HR in the country of your interest or residency. Your application will then be reviewed by the local HR according to local country specific legislation. The HR representative may contact you for further inquiries or to notify you of the status of your application in accordance with local laws. Job Application Forms and Spontaneous Application Forms are kept, stored or deleted, as the case may be, according to local country specific legislation.
Further Uses and General Provisions
Tupperware may also use the personal information you provide in aggregate form for internal business purposes, such as generating statistics and developing marketing and promotional plans. Subject to your consent where required, we may share or transfer personal information with or to our Affiliates, licensees, and partners.
2. Third Parties. Tupperware may retain other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf, including without limitation, data analysis firms, customer support services, investor relations specialists, web hosting companies, and the like. Such third parties may be provided access to your personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use such information for any other purpose.
Technical cookies are used to enable the user to access the main features of this Website and its variants, to secure their connection, and to facilitate future browsing of the Website and its variants, whose content can be adapted accordingly.
Advertising cookies are used to tailor the advertising content displayed on this Website and its variations to the user's habits.
The user has the ability to share site content with other people via social media. When the user uses these “share” buttons, a third-party cookie is installed.
Analytics (Tracking) Cookies
We use Google Analytics, a web analytics service offered by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “first-party cookies”. These cookies help to analyze how visitors use the Website and cannot be read on other domains.
Google collects all information as far as possible on an anonymous basis. In particular, no personally identifiable information will be provided, nor will your IP address. The anonymized information will be given to Google and stored on servers in the United States or on other servers in the world managed by Google.
Google can share this information with third parties if required by law or in order to analyze it on Google’s behalf. We have no control over this process.
You can find out more information about Google Analytics’ cookie usage by consulting this link:
You may configure your web browser either to reject the installation of our cookies or to warn you before their installation. You can turn off all Google Analytics with this link:
Data Protection Rights for EU/EEA Users of this Website
Tupperware is committed in EU/EEA countries to EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) compliance. Please find the contact details for your local Data Protection Officer on the Tupperware Website for your EU/EEA country. The Data Protection Officer for EU/EEA countries can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The categories of personal data collected may include your name, e-mail address, mailing address, telephone number, and IP address, as described below.
1. Processing purposes and legal bases
We process your personal data on the basis of your consent - Article 6 Clause 1 lit. a) of the GDPR - to the extent described in this consent and for the processing purposes described therein, for example, use of your contact information by your Distributor.
With respect to the processing of personal data required for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party, the legal basis is provided by Article 6 Clause 1 lit. b) of the GDPR. This also applies to processing operations required in order to carry out a pre-contractual action, for example, for the presentation of this Website, conducting competitions or sweepstakes.
We process your personal data in order to safeguard our legitimate interests, in particular to protect our IT infrastructure, to guarantee satisfactory customer communication and to promote the sale of our products (Art. 6 clause 1 lit. f) of the GDPR), for example, for conducting market research activities, processing your contact inquiry, and to protect against fraud and abuse.
In exceptional cases, we may also use your data for the fulfilment of a legal obligation (Art. 6 clause 1 lit. c) of the GDPR), to safeguard vital interests (Art. 6 clause 1 lit. d) of the GDPR), or to perform a task in the public interest (Art. 6 clause 1 lit. e) of the GDPR).
2. Disclosure of data
Data transfer to processors
Other delegation of data
In addition, we will pass on your personal data without your consent only in legally permissible cases. Such data delegation may be legally permissible, in particular in the following cases, where:
Processing is necessary for the fulfilment of a legal obligation or is in the legitimate interest of Tupperware, for example, due to corresponding requests for information from authorities;
Processing is required to protect your vital interests or those of someone else;
Processing is necessary for the performance of a task that is in the public interest or in the exercise of public authority delegated to Tupperware.
Data transfers to third countries
3. Data retention
We do not store your personal data any longer than necessary to achieve the respective purposes of the data processing.
If you have concluded a contract with us or use our services, we process your data as long as it is necessary for the execution of the respective contract or the provision of the respective service, possibly plus the duration of any warranty or guarantee periods.
When using some applications on this Website, we may retain backup copies for a very limited period of time for specific input. As soon as the related interest no longer exists (e.g. by eliminating the error), we also erase this data immediately afterwards.
4. Individual rights
Right of access to personal data
You are entitled at any time, upon request, to receive for free at at any time information from us regarding the personal data relating to you which we have processed within the scope of Art. 15 of the GDPR.
Right to rectification of personal data held where it is incorrect or incomplete
You have the right to request the immediate rectification of personal data concerning you if it is incorrect or incomplete, Art. 16 of the GDPR.
Right to erasure of personal data
You have the right request that we erase personal data concerning you, subject to the conditions described in Art. 17 of the GDPR. These conditions are present, in particular, if the respective processing purpose has been achieved or otherwise ceases to apply, and if we should process your data unlawfully; if you have revoked your consent, unless the data processing can be continued on another legal basis; if you successfully object to the data processing; and in cases of an erasure obligation under EU law or the law of an EU Member State to which we are subject.
Right to restriction of processing of personal data
You may, in accordance with Art. 18 of the GDPR, require us to process your personal data only to a limited extent. This right applies, in particular, if the accuracy of your personal data is disputed, if you request restricted processing instead of deletion under the conditions of a legitimate request for deletion, or if the data is no longer required for the purposes we are pursuing, but you require the data to assert, exercise or defend your legal rights.
Right to data portability
You are entitled, in accordance with Art. 20 of the GDPR, to receive from us the personal data concerning you which you have provided to us, in a structured, common, machine-readable format, and to communicate this data to another controller.
Right to object to processing
You have the right, for reasons of your own particular situation, to file an objection at any time to the processing of your personal data, which is done either in the public interest or in order to safeguard our legitimate interest. We will cease the processing of your personal data unless we can establish compelling legitimate grounds for processing that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing is for the purpose of enforcing, pursuing or defending legal claims.
If you object to the processing of your personal data for advertising purposes, we will cease this processing in any case.
Exercise of these rights
To exercise these rights and options, and for any questions relating to our personal information processing activities as described above, please contact us at the e-mail address stated in the local Tupperware Website for your EU/EEA country.
Right to withdraw consent
If you have given your consent for the processing of your personal data, you can revoke it at any time. For example, by your clicking on the ‘Unsubscribe’ link on the bottom of the respective newsletters, we will cease to process your personal data, unless we perform the respective data processing on a different legal basis (e.g. in order to be able to continue to fulfil contracts with you).
Right to complain to a supervisory authority
You also have the right to appeal to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 of the GDPR, in particular in your Member State of residence, employment or the place of the alleged breach, if you believe that the processing of your personal data infringes the GDPR.
1. Accuracy of Information. Tupperware attempts to be as accurate as possible when providing you with information about us on the Website; however, to the extent permitted by applicable law, Tupperware does not warrant that the content available on the Website is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free.
2. Intellectual Property. The content of this Website including, but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, data compilations, and software, and the compilation thereof (the “Content”) is the property of Tupperware and/or our Affiliates, and is protected by United States and international copyright laws. The Content, in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, copied, distributed, used, sold, modified, or otherwise exploited without the prior written permission of Tupperware. The trademarks, logos and service marks appearing on this Website are registered and unregistered marks owned by Tupperware and/or our Affiliates, in the United States and/or other countries. All trademarks not owned by Tupperware or our Affiliates that appear on the Website are the property of their respective owners.
3. Limited License. Tupperware grants you a limited, revocable, non-exclusive and non-transferable license to access and make personal use of the Website. Please note that you may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose the Website or any portion thereof without the prior written consent of Tupperware. The limited license granted herein does not include the right to: (i) modify or download the Website or its Content (except for caching); (ii) make any use of the Website or its Content other than for personal use; (iii) create any derivative work based upon either the Website or its Content; (iv) use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing the name(s) or trademarks of Tupperware or our Affiliates without our express written consent; or (v) use software robots, spiders, crawlers, or similar data gathering and extraction tools, or take any other action that may impose an unreasonable burden or load on our infrastructure. Any unauthorized use by you of the Website terminates the limited license set forth herein without prejudice to any other remedy provided to Tupperware and/or our Affiliates by applicable law.
6. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Tupperware and our Affiliates for any loss, damages or costs, including reasonable attorney’s fees, arising from or in connection with any third party claim, action, or demand resulting from your use of the Website (including without limitation, your linking to or from any other websites). You also agree to indemnify Tupperware and our Affiliates for any loss, damages, or costs, including reasonable attorney’s fees, resulting from your use of software robots, spiders, crawlers, or similar data gathering or extraction tools, or any other action you take that imposes an unreasonable burden or load on our infrastructure.
© 2018 Tupperware. All rights reserved.
 Tupperware is an equal opportunity employer and does not take into consideration gender, race, religion, political or trade union affiliation, photos, philosophical views, or disability into its selection process, except where this may be strictly required by local law.