1. Responsibility, Data Protection Officer in Brazil
If the Brazilian Users, Customers or Visitors have any general comments or questions about privacy, desire to update any information or to revoke consent or object to a particular use of the data, or to exercise any right, you may contact the data protection officer at:
+55 11 3054-5900
Address: Praça João Duran Alonso, 34 - 7º andar - Conj. 71 and 72
Brooklin, São Paulo/SP, ZIP Code: 04.571-070
2. Processing purposes and legal bases
We process your personal data on the basis of your consent - Article 7, I of the LGPD - to the extent described in this consent and for the processing purposes described therein, for example, subscription to email alerts. With respect to the processing of personal data required for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party, the legal basis is provided by Article 7, V of the LGPD. This also applies to processing operations required in order to carry out a pre-contractual action, for example, for the presentation of this website. We process your personal data in order to safeguard our legitimate interests, in particular to provide and maintain our IT infrastructure, to guarantee satisfactory customer communication and to promote the sale of our products (Art. 7th, IX of the LGPD), for example, for conducting market research activities, processing your contact inquiry, and to protect against fraud and abuse. In exceptional cases, we may also use your data for the fulfilment of a legal obligation (Art. 7, II of the LGPD), to safeguard vital interests (Art. 7, VI of the LGPD), or to perform a task in the public interest (Art. 7, III of the LGPD).
3. Individual rights
The LGPD provides the following rights for individuals:
- Right of access to personal data: You are entitled at any time, upon request, to receive for free at any time information from us regarding the personal data relating to you, how it was collected, purposes of the collection and about the treatment of your personal data, which we have processed within the scope of Art. 09 and 18. I, II of the LGPD. You are entitled, also, to specifically request information about public or private entities that Tupperware have shared your personal data (art. 18, VII of LGPD).
- Right to correction: You have the right to request the immediate correction of personal data held where it is incorrect or incomplete you have the right to request the immediate correction of personal data concerning you if it is incorrect or incomplete, Art. 18, III of the LGPD.
- Right to erasure of personal data: You have the right request that we erase personal data concerning you, subject to the conditions described in Art. 18, VI of the LGPD, except in the cases necessity to fulfill a legal obligation (art. 16, I), to transfer your personal data to third parties, respected the conditions of treatment dictate by LGPD (Art. 16, III), or for exclusive use of the controller, when all your personal data is anonymized (Art. 16, IV). These conditions are present, in particular, if the respective processing purpose has been achieved or otherwise ceases to apply, and if we should process your data unlawfully; if you have revoked your consent, unless the data processing can be continued on another legal basis; if you successfully object to the data processing; and in cases of an erasure obligation under Brazilian law.
- Right to data portability: You are entitled, in accordance with Art. 18, V of the LGPD, to receive from us the personal data concerning you which you have provided to us, in a structured, common, machine-readable format, and to communicate this data to another controller. It is important to know that this right is under specific provision and regulation by the Brazilian Data Protection Authority and may not be regulated on the time of your request. In accordance to LGPD, all data that are already anonymized are not to be portable (Art. 18, §7º LGPD).
- Right to review decisions made solely based on automated processing of Personal Information: You are entitled, in accordance with Art. 20 of LGPD, to request review on decisions made solely on automated processes that uses your personal data and could have impacts on your interests, including decisions that defines your personal, consumer and credit profile or aspects of your personality.
- Right to withdraw consent: If you have given your consent for the processing of your personal data, you can revoke it at any time with effect for the future. For example, by your clicking on the 'Unsubscribe' link on the bottom of the respective email, we will cease to process your personal data, unless we perform the respective data processing on a different legal basis (e.g. in order to be able to continue to contracts fulfil with you). You are entitled, also, to request information, in accordance to Art. 18, VIII of LGPD, about the possibility to not give consent and the consequences of it.
- Right to object to processing: You have the right, for reasons of your own particular situation, to file an objection at any time to the processing of your personal data, which is done with one of the hypothesis to revoke consent, in case of no compliance with the law (Art. 18, §2º). We will cease the processing of your personal data unless we can establish compelling legitimate grounds for processing that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing is for the purpose of enforcing, pursuing or defending legal claims. If you object to the processing of your personal data for advertising purposes, we will cease this processing in any case.
Exercise of these rights: To exercise these rights and options, and for any questions relating to our personal information processing activities as described above, please contact us at the email address stated in the local Tupperware Website for your Brazil or at email@example.com.
Right to complain to a supervisory authority: You also have the right to appeal to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 18, §1º of the LGPD, in particular to the Brazilian Personal Data Authority. If you believe that, the processing of your personal data infringes the LGPD. You are entitled also to request your rights to the consumer ́s protection organisms in Brazil (Art. 18, §8).