Tupperware is committed in EU/EEA countries to EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) compliance. Please find the contact details for your local Data Protection Organization on the Tupperware Website for your EU/EEA country. The Data Protection Officer for EU/EEA countries can be contacted at .
1. Processing purposes and legal bases
We process your personal data on the basis of your consent - Article 6 clause 1 lit. a) of the GDPR - to the extent described in this consent and for the processing purposes described therein, for example, subscription to email alerts.
With respect to the processing of personal data required for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party, the legal basis is provided by Article 6 clause 1 lit. b) of the GDPR. This also applies to processing operations required in order to carry out a pre-contractual action, for example, for the presentation of this Website.
We process your personal data in order to safeguard our legitimate interests, in particular to provide and maintain our IT infrastructure, to guarantee satisfactory customer communication and to promote the sale of our products (Art. 6 clause 1 lit. f) of the GDPR), for example, for conducting market research activities, processing your contact inquiry, and to protect against fraud and abuse.
In exceptional cases, we may also use your data for the fulfilment of a legal obligation (Art. 6 clause 1 lit. c) of the GDPR), to safeguard vital interests (Art. 6 clause 1 lit. d) of the GDPR), or to perform a task in the public interest (Art. 6 clause 1 lit. e) of the GDPR).
The GDPR provides the following rights for individuals:
- Right of access to personal data: You are entitled at any time, upon request, to receive for free at any time information from us regarding the personal data relating to you which we have processed within the scope of Art. 15 of the GDPR.
- Right to rectification of personal data held where it is incorrect or incomplete: You have the right to request the immediate rectification of personal data concerning you if it is incorrect or incomplete, Art. 16 of the GDPR.
- Right to erasure of personal data: You have the right request that we erase personal data concerning you, subject to the conditions described in Art. 17 of the GDPR. These conditions are present, in particular, if the respective processing purpose has been achieved or otherwise ceases to apply, and if we should process your data unlawfully; if you have revoked your consent, unless the data processing can be continued on another legal basis; if you successfully object to the data processing; and in cases of an erasure obligation under EU law or the law of an EU Member State to which we are subject.
- Right to restriction of processing of personal data: You may, in accordance with Art. 18 of the GDPR, require us to process your personal data only to a limited extent. This right applies, in particular, if the accuracy of your personal data is disputed, if you request restricted processing instead of deletion under the conditions of a legitimate request for deletion, or if the data is no longer required for the purposes we are pursuing, but you require the data to assert, exercise or defend your legal rights.
- Right to data portability: You are entitled, in accordance with Art. 20 of the GDPR, to receive from us the personal data concerning you which you have provided to us, in a structured, common, machine-readable format, and to communicate this data to another controller.
- Right to object to processing: You have the right, for reasons of your own particular situation, to file an objection at any time to the processing of your personal data, which is done either in the public interest or in order to safeguard our legitimate interest. We will cease the processing of your personal data unless we can establish compelling legitimate grounds for processing that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing is for the purpose of enforcing, pursuing or defending legal claims. If you object to the processing of your personal data for advertising purposes, we will cease this processing in any case.
- Right to withdraw consent: If you have given your consent for the processing of your personal data, you can revoke it at any time with effect for the future. For example, by your clicking on the ‘Unsubscribe’ link on the bottom of the respective email, we will cease to process your personal data, unless we perform the respective data processing on a different legal basis (e.g. in order to be able to continue to fulfil contracts with you).
Exercise of these rights
To exercise these rights and options, and for any questions relating to our personal information processing activities as described above, please contact us at the e-mail address stated in the local Tupperware Website for your EU/EEA country or at .
Right to complain to a supervisory authority: You also have the right to appeal to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 of the GDPR, in particular in your Member State of residence, employment or the place of the alleged breach, if you believe that the processing of your personal data infringes the GDPR.