Last Updated: February 22, 2022
Tupperware or its affiliate acting as data controller in Mexico is committed to complying with the LFPDPP. The Data Protection Office in Mexico can be contacted at email@example.com.
The LFPDPPP provides the following rights for individuals:
- Right of access to personal data: You are entitled at any time, upon request, to receive for free at any time information from us regarding the personal data relating to you which we have processed.
- Right to rectification of personal data held where it is incorrect or incomplete: You have the right to request the rectification of personal data concerning you if it is incorrect or incomplete.
- Right to erase/delete your personal data: You have the right request that we erase personal data concerning you when the purposes of the processing have been fulfilled.
- Right to object to processing: You have the right, for reasons of your own particular situation, to file an objection at any time to the processing of your personal data. If you object to the processing of your personal data for advertising purposes, we will cease this processing in any case.
- Right to restrict or limit the processing of personal data:You may, require us to process your personal data only to a limited extent. This right applies, in particular, if the accuracy of your personal data is disputed, if you request restricted processing instead of deletion under the conditions of a legitimate request for deletion, or if the data is no longer required for the purposes we are pursuing, but you require the data to assert, exercise or defend your legal rights.
- Right to withdraw consent: If you have given your consent for the processing of your personal data, you can revoke it at any time with effect for the future. For example, by your clicking on the ‘Unsubscribe’ link on the bottom of the respective email.
Exercise of these rights
To exercise these rights and for any questions relating to our personal information processing activities as described above, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Right to complain to a supervisory authority
You also have the right to appeal to a supervisory authority, if you believe that the processing of your personal data infringes the LFPDPPP.