Tupperware products featured in the new series are available now for purchase
ORLANDO, Fla., September 29, 2023 – Today, Tupperware announced the launch of a new collection inspired by the upcoming Apple Original limited series “Lessons in Chemistry,” starring and executive produced by Brie Larson.
So that viewers can prepare to cook alongside Elizabeth Zott when the series premieres October 13 on Apple TV+, America’s beloved home products brand, Tupperware®, is bringing vintage back with a fresh, new take on their famous Wonderlier Bowls and iconic food and drinkware sets. The collection includes:
- Tupperware Small Wonderlier® Bowl 3-Pc. Set: Tupperware’s all-purpose Wonderlier Bowls with leakproof seals have been kitchen staples for preparing, serving and storing foods for more than 70 years.
- Tupperware Heritage Collection 10 Piece Food Storage Set in Vintage Colors: This set of five nesting bowls features the classic Tupperware sunburst lid – an airtight lid that seals with one press in the middle and a ridge at the rim for a secure, comfortable grip.
- Tupperware Classic Mix-N-Stor® Pitcher Set: Tupperware’s most-trusted measuring pitcher for no-mess mixing, these specially designed pitchers have adjustable lids for pouring out a little or a lot, preventing splatters and spills.
- Tupperware Classic Quick Shake® Containers: With Tupperware’s instant blender, simply shake to blend everything from dressings to marinades to smoothies and more.
- Tupperware Classic Sheer® Pitcher and Tumblers: With a lid and perfectly angled pour spout, this pitcher ensures everyone can enjoy their favorite drinks without any messy drips.
Consumers can find products from the new “Lessons in Chemistry” Vintage Collection through their independent Tupperware representative and on Tupperware.com, in addition to shopping the Wonderlier and Heritage collections on Amazon. Find more details on how to find a Tupperware independent representative near you here.
About Tupperware Brands Corporation
Tupperware Brands Corporation (NYSE: TUP) is a global consumer products company that designs innovative, functional and environmentally responsible products that people love and trust. Founded in 1946, Tupperware's signature container created the modern food storage category that revolutionized the way the world stores, serves and prepares food. Today, this iconic brand has more than 8,500 functional design and utility patents for solution-oriented kitchen and home products. With a purpose to nurture a better future, Tupperware products are an alternative to single-use items. The Company distributes its products into nearly 70 countries primarily through independent representatives around the world. For more information, visit Tupperwarebrands.com or follow Tupperware on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter.